Matt and I fly to Costa Rica in less than 48 hours and I CAN'T WAIT!
I'm already packed and ready to go... the only reason being that the only hours I will be home in the next 2 days will be to sleep, so I had to get the packing done early.
Tonight is the last night of my bowling league and they decided to do a double-header. By the time we finish up, I'll be wiped out and it will most likely be after midnight.
Tomorrow night is the TP Holiday Party. It's a Blues Brothers theme this year and we each got a pair of sunglasses with our invites. The party is at the W and the blues band Mississippi Heat is playing. Should be a fun time! I'm going to have to keep my alcohol consumption under control, though. That 5am cab ride to the airport is going to come really early Saturday morning... plus flying hungover is no fun.
1 comment:
Party until 4 in the morning. Go home. Grab your stuff. head to the airport. Sleep on the plane.
Post a Comment