Besides the extreme heat and a little rainstorm, everything was perfect! And the bride was beautiful! : )
I can't wait to see all of the professional pictures... I didn't take nearly enough myself! But, here are a few.
We got welcome bags with lots of goodies and some much needed water!

The rehearsal dinner was a BBQ - and they had their own sauce! My Dad's partner made all the meat in a giant smoker outside. Tons of pulled pork and chicken wings! The food was amazing!

There were plenty of other sauces ranging from mild to insanely hot! The guys were trying them all out on the wings. Maybe that's why the keg went dry pretty early!

All of the bridesmaids had our hair done on Saturday morning.
Keely, one of the flower girls, was having a blast!

Hany wanted to look like an "Asian Grecian goddess" for the big day (we thought our dresses were sort of Greek goddess-ish).

Ross' sister, Keely, warming up with some coffee. It was hot outside, but it was freezing in the salon!

Darre' with my aunt Jean, who was passing around breakfast goodies for all the girls.

Erin with her best friend from elementary school in Festus, Nichole. We moved away from there when Erin was in 3rd grade, but they've kept in touch all these years.

Before the ceremony, little Keely made faces in the mirror for a while!

I didn't take any pics at the wedding... not allowed to... so you'll just have to wait on those!
But I did get one of Erin and Ross during their first dance... Then by Brad Paisley.

Sisters!

The guys all serenaded Erin. "You never close your eyes anymore..."

Beautiful flowers!

The other flower girl, Kendra... she's a cutie!

On Sunday morning, there was a brunch at the hotel. I had quite the hangover (big surprise, right?), so I made a quick cameo and then went back to snooze off the booze. The food looked great, though. On a side note, I would like to apologize to my husband for getting sloshed on a night when I had about 1,000 bobby pins in my hair (which were hair sprayed so much with stuff that was about one level below actual glue). He had to help me take all those pins out, so I could go to sleep. Sorry, man.
After brunch, we all headed back to my parents' house to watch Erin and Ross open gifts. They pulled in quite a haul. Luckily, they could fit it all in Brett's car and theirs. The cat (Max) stayed in Rochester (he loved sitting on the gifts all weekend). Not sure where he's going to hang out now!
No comments:
Post a Comment