Friday, October 1, 2010

Yay for Friday!

Day 5 at the new office and things are going swimmingly. I have WAY more space then I know what to do with, which is ok. Matt told me my office looks depressing because I don't have any pictures up or any decorations. He's right. I should really bring in a wedding picture or something.

My bus ride today was annoying. The 20 gets crowded in the am and people get crabby when a bus is crowded. Today, when I was trying to get out of the bus at Franklin, some guy was grabbing all his groceries from the front where he had left them and he was taking a long time. Also, people in the front of the bus weren't moving to let him grab the groceries either so it was a double whammy. Some girl behind me either didn't realize this or was just pissed and starting yelling "coming out please", "coming out", etc. I almost turned around and said to her, "he's getting there, calm down". But, as soon as I got annoyed enough with her to do it, he moved off the bus and we were able to get out. Of course, this maybe took all of 30 seconds. As I get off the bus and go to the corner, the grocery guy goes out of his way to come up to me and tell me that "he can only move if people in front of him move, blah, blah, blah" (ie, he thought I was the one yelling at him and he was giving me a piece of his mind). I told him it wasn't me yelling and he just gave me that "yeah, right" smile and walked away. Ugh. Getting told off by random strangers is a great way to start off your day.

On a brighter note, my old boss who retired is in town today and my group is meeting up with him for lunch. I'm looking forward to that!

TGIF!!!

No comments: