On Saturday, Matt and I ventured over to the Taste of Randolph for lunch. Our "lunch" ended up lasting all day and we came home full and sunburned! A few friends from work met up with us as well.
![]() |
| We started off with guac from Decero - goes well with beer and champagne! |
![]() |
| Pulled pork sliders and mac-n-cheese from Crossroads |
![]() |
| This was a duck leg, but I didn't get back in time before Matt had eaten it all! |
The people watching at these festivals is always so much fun! Lots of interesting people and lots of dogs!
![]() |
| Who knew they made shades for dogs?!?! |
Oh, and I can't forget the entertainment at the Taste of Randolph! There was definitely a strange show going on with some scantily clad women. I'm not sure what it was because I didn't hear the announcments at the beginning and I didn't see any signs... but whoa!
![]() |
| Ummm... I thought this was a family event?!? |
![]() |
| I think she was dancing to "Push It" |
We finished off the Taste of Randolph with Belgian Chocolate covered peanut butter pretzels - yum! We also stopped off for a drink at Haymarket on our way home (you know, because it was such a long walk home).
No comments:
Post a Comment