These girls are staying nice and cozy... but I sure am ready to meet them!
Our nursery is stocked, hospital bag packed, car seats installed, all baby clothes washed... and I am feeling like I could explode any minute! I look like I'm smuggling a beach ball!
My doctor gave me permission to move around a bit more these days. At this point, the babies are good to go. Maybe a little more motion will move things along.
So this weekend, I left the house a few times for reasons other than my weekly doctor's appointment. It felt so nice to get out of the house. I even got a manicure/pedicure with my sister and mom!
My parents were up in Chicago for Sandi's bridal shower and Brett and Kyle's bachelor party.
Sandi's bridal shower was Saturday afternoon. I didn't go, but Erin sent me a few pictures (and brought me home a cupcake)! The theme for their wedding is the movies, so these were the cupcakes that Sandi's sister-in-law made. They have marshmallows on the top to look like popcorn. So cute!
1 comment:
You're getting close! You look WONDERFUL!
Post a Comment