Matt's mom flew in yesterday to visit for a few days. So, of course, we dressed the girls up in cute little outfits! : )
 |
| Avery - the little strawberry! |
 |
| Morgan - my mom wanted to try out a bow! |
It seems fitting that I should also post this outtake picture of Morgan. She is her Daddy's daughter - did not want to get her picture taken at all! I sent these to Matt at work and he texted my mom "Dear Grandma - please take that ridiculous bow off my head. Love, Morgan".
 |
| In all fairness, she WAS starving (and we took the bow off right after the picture) |
1 comment:
I just showed Samantha these pictures and she keeps asking to see the one of Morgan crying. She has also requested a picture of Matt with the babies. I think she must remember that he doesn't usually hold babies and wants some proof that he is holding the girls!
Post a Comment