We spent the Thanksgiving holiday in Ohio with Matt's family. As usual, there was plenty of great food and great times! The girls did pretty good on their first road trip. Some pics from our trip...
Addison feeding Morgan
Delaney feeding Avery
Avery contemplating something important in her sleep?
Little turkeys!
My three favorite people!
Love the feet... Gobble Gobble!
Grandma Ruth with Avery and Morgan
The girls got to meet their new (second?) cousin Quinn. She was born 3 days after them, but is quite a bit bigger. She was almost a week late and the girls were two weeks early. It will be fun to see how these three look next year!
The girls have changed so much since I saw them last - they look like big little girls!! Guess that means a visit is in order to check on their progress :)
2 comments:
I love the gobble gobble!
The girls have changed so much since I saw them last - they look like big little girls!! Guess that means a visit is in order to check on their progress :)
I love that you can dress them in matching outfits because they don't look alike! They are adorable!!
Post a Comment