![]() |
| Catching some Z's |
This is what happens on Monday morning after a very busy and fun weekend! Two very sleepy little ones! Usually, I play with the girls in the morning before the nanny gets to our house. Monday morning, the girls made it about 10 minutes and were zonked!
They did miss a few naps over the weekend, so what can you expect. There was a lot going on!
Grandma and Grandpa visited to celebrate Grandpa's birthday. The guys hit the Auto Show on Saturday while the ladies went to the Lincolnwood Mall for some shopping. It's a different experience shopping now. I head straight for the kids stores. Little girls clothes are so much fun to shop for. Of course, I hate to spend much money on clothes they only wear once or twice and then grow out of. I managed to get out of the mall with only two pairs of pink jeggings for the girls. I couldn't pass them up! The best part about the Lincolnwood Mall is that it's right next to an Olive Garden... yum!
After shopping, we all met up at Haymarket for a few drinks. We got a super delish dessert for my dad's b-day and sang happy birthday to him!
![]() |
| This bottle didn't stay full long! |
Saturday night, Grandma and Grandpa babysat for the girls so Matt and I could have an adult night out! We went to Bub City to celebrate Kari's b-day. Good food, fun times and maybe a little too much whiskey for the hubby. :)
On Sunday, we met up with the folks and Ross and Erin at Garcia's for lunch. Then they had to head back to Rochester.
Sunday night the bowling league started back up. DeezNuts is back in full force this year! We have 6 people (Sandi, Brett, Ross, Erin, Matt and me) that are going to rotate bowling so that someone can stay home and watch the kiddos. It's been a long time since I bowled, so I was a little rusty. But, it was fun to get back to the lanes.
On Sunday, we met up with the folks and Ross and Erin at Garcia's for lunch. Then they had to head back to Rochester.
Sunday night the bowling league started back up. DeezNuts is back in full force this year! We have 6 people (Sandi, Brett, Ross, Erin, Matt and me) that are going to rotate bowling so that someone can stay home and watch the kiddos. It's been a long time since I bowled, so I was a little rusty. But, it was fun to get back to the lanes.


No comments:
Post a Comment