We spent the long Memorial Day weekend up in Lake Geneva. It was nice to get away from the city, see some grass and trees, hang out with friends and relax with our little munchkins.
The girls loved taking walks around the resort and playing on the picnic blanket in the grass. They did surprisingly well traveling - thank goodness!
Once all the kiddos hit the sack, the adults played cards and had a few drinks (chocolate martinis = yum!). I think I may have had more alcohol in those few days than I did the whole rest of the month of May!
It all made for some very good times! :)
(check out
Michelle's blog for more pics)
 |
| Avery loves walking around in the Baby Bjorn |
 |
| Morgan was really sleepy here |
 |
| Hanging out at Gordy's |
 |
| Stole this from Michelle... Daddy shared his drink with Avery |
 |
| Hi! This girl loves being outside! |
 |
| Cheeks! |
 |
| Avery and Daddy |
 |
| Family pic |
 |
| Hope you all had a nice Memorial Day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment