The girls get tired around 8:30 in the morning and sometimes take a little snooze if we put one of their favorite shows on TV. When I left for work the other morning, this is how I found them... both in the exact same position, sitting in their chairs watching Little Einsteins. Well, Morgan was asleep, but Avery gave me a little grin.
I'm trying to get caught back up on this blog. Seems like we've had a busy past month with things going on every weekend.
And then the girls picked up Hand Foot and Mouth, so that wasn't fun. Avery is definitely not as good at handling being sick as Morgan. Morgan barely acted sick the whole time she had HFM. Avery made it quite clear she wasn't feeling well.
We put our house on the market a few weeks ago and are hoping someone wants to buy it soon. Keeping the place perfect for showings is a pain. Plus, we've totally outgrown this condo. The girls need some space!
No comments:
Post a Comment