We had some family pics taken the other day. It is beyond difficult to get the girls to sit still for pictures. And getting them both to look at the camera at the same time is impossible. Forget trying to get them both to smile. We also tried to get some outdoor photos in the park near our condo and it started raining just as we arrived to the park. And for some reason, our usually super smiley Morgan would not crack a smile. Avery smiled more than Morgan! Needless to say, I am a little worried how the pictures turned out. I was hoping to get a good Christmas card photo, but we'll see what we end up with.
Yesterday, our neighbors set up a little Christmas backdrop to take pics of their daughter. They let us plop the girls in front of it to take a few pictures, too. The whole time I was worried that our little destroyers were going to totally wreck it. And then of course, they wouldn't smile at the same time or both look at the camera. I think I should just give up on getting a good picture until they are a little older.
And this is how that photo shoot went...
 |
| This is the best one... ugh |
 |
| Morgan tried to eat the confetti and wasn't a fan |
 |
| And we're done |
2 comments:
This photo shoot is hilarious!
I get so darn frustrated trying to photograph my girls. This year I am considering sending out holiday cards with stick people scribbles instead of a picture.
Post a Comment