About 2 weeks ago, Morgan and Avery turned 18 months. We went for their check-up today and the girls were all over the place waiting for the doctor. She was running late and we were trying everything to keep them entertained. Matt and I were exhausted by the time we left! The appointment went well. Best part, they each only had to get one shot... and neither of them cried! Much better than some visits where we're consoling two screaming kiddos.
Here are their stats... Morgan is 34" tall and weighs 27 lb 4 oz (95th percentile for height and 90th percentile for weight). Avery is 32.5" tall and weighs 26 lb (70th percentile for height and weight). Just for comparison, I looked up what I was at this same age. I was 34" tall and weighed 28 lb 4 oz. Same height as Morgan, but I was a little chunkier.
Now a few random park pictures from my phone...
 |
| Morgan LOVES the slide! |
 |
| Whee! |
 |
| Big smiles at the bottom of the slide |
 |
| Avery likes to explore around the park |
 |
| Just a couple of days later... snow! |
 |
| A little snow doesn't stop these two |
No comments:
Post a Comment