Here's a shout out for the best Daddy! This past weekend, he took on the kiddo duties and let me take a quick trip out of town to celebrate my friend JJ's 40th birthday in Omaha. Her husband threw her a surprise party and she was definitely surprised to see Crystal and I there! It was a fun weekend and so nice to catch up with JJ and her family!
While I was away in Omaha celebrating JJ's birthday, the girls spent some quality time with their Daddy! Based on the pictures Matt texted me, I think they had a lot of fun!
 |
| Avery learned the art of selfies |
 |
| Lots of sunshine and outdoor time |
 |
| We finally have grass in the backyard |
Happy Father's Day to Matt! The girls and I are super lucky to have you around! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment