Matt is off watching basketball and the girls are in bed asleep (well, almost asleep), so I am taking a minute to post a few pictures. :)
My sister sent me a picture she snapped at gymnastics a few weeks ago. I had to laugh. Erin was taking a picture of Grayson and you can see Avery and me in the background. I was also taking a picture of Avery... right before she tumbled!
 |
| Avery jumping on the trampoline - the picture I took |
 |
| Just a second later - action shot! |
Since we live so close to Brookfield Zoo now, we decided to become members this year. We took advantage of the nice weather last weekend and visited the zoo. I think Morgan's favorite animal was the kangaroo, mainly because there is an episode of Little Einsteins she loves that has a baby kangaroo. I was glad that she wasn't scared of all the animals. Our trip to the petting zoo last fall was a nightmare because she was afraid of everything. Glad that stage is over!
Seems like time is flying by this year! I'm really hoping the weather gets warmer and we can start wearing jackets instead of big winter coats! I'm so ready for trips to the park and play time in the backyard!
 |
| The girls were so excited to go on the swings - they kept giggling |
 |
| Finding new ways to use the sled |
 |
| Avery enjoying the nice weather in the backyard |
 |
| Morgan had a blast playing outside, too |
Sometimes, random stuff happens around the house and I snap pictures. Here are a few of those pictures courtesy of Avery.
 |
| Avery doesn't even know how creepy this was |
 |
| Thirsty girl |
 |
| Seriously never going to get this girl off the binky |
No comments:
Post a Comment