Sunday, January 1, 2017

Wrapping up 2016

A few more pictures before the end of the year. The girls went back to school and we went back to work. We're trying to get back in a routine after the holidays. I'm pretty sure the girls are going to expect a big party at our house every weekend now. Lucky for them, New Year's Eve is coming up and they will get their wish once more! :)

Just in case you forgot... PJ Masks is a favorite around our house! We have PJ Masks costumes, pajamas, books, paper masks, figurines, etc! We have watched every episode of the first season multiple times. Matt said the next season isn't going to be out until 2018. I'm sure we will have moved on to something else by then.


Something else the girls love are these little light sabers. They are actually dive sticks, I think, because they are waterproof.


This girl... oh my! She is such a little fashionista and so very independent. Does not want any help picking out her clothes or getting dressed! Don't even try!


Um, when did they get so big?!? I was looking at baby pictures the other day and I just need to stop that, because it makes me realize how fast they change!


The girls are budding photographers and take any chance we let them to use our camera phones. We were at the Harvest Restaurant the other day and Morgan took these of Matt. Actually turned out decent! The second one is him playing I Spy with Avery.



I'm always looking for ways to display all the photo Christmas cards we get each year. I usually end up just stacking them up somewhere and then I don't really get to look at them. This year, I strung them up and I loved being able to see all the fun pictures of family and friends.


No comments: