Friday, December 29, 2017

Loose tooth?

So, when we picked Morgan up from school the other night, the teacher said "I think that tooth is about to fall out" and looked at us like we knew what she was talking about. Um, we did not have a clue! Morgan never mentioned she had a loose tooth. The only thing she ever told me was that same morning when she said she couldn't eat because her tooth hurt. I thought, ugh maybe she has a cavity and didn't really think much of it. (Mom of the Year, right?!?)

Well, the teacher was right. Morgan had been working on that loose tooth all day and kept on fidgeting with it all night until she got it out! I almost cried. Yep, I realized how old she is getting when she pulled that tooth out. Every milestone is like that. It's so hard letting them grow up! :)





The tooth fairy had to improvise because we were not expecting a first tooth coming out anytime soon! Gave her a leftover LOL doll from Christmas. She said that a friend of hers at school got a mermaid tail sleeping bag for losing her first tooth. Wow! She was also disappointed because she thought the tooth fairy brings chocolate coins when you lose a tooth (thanks, Pinkalicious for that!). Since the other bottom tooth is loose, I think I should stock up on a few chocolate coins!


Avery was super excited for her sister when she pulled the tooth. But, the next night, Avery had a meltdown and asked "when will I get a wiggly tooth?" I guess their friend at school, Maddie, has a wiggly tooth and with Morgan losing her tooth, Avery is feeling left out. I checked her teeth and they aren't budging. Not sure she's going to be getting a visit from the tooth fairy anytime soon. But, who knows!

No comments: