Saturday, March 10, 2018

Playdate

The girls invited a friend from school (Maddie) over to play at our house. Our first school friend playdate at our house. The girls had so much fun dressing up, painting finger nails, playing games and building a HUGE fort in their bedroom. They were so exhausted afterwards! It's too bad that the kids in their daycare class are all going to different elementary schools next year for kindergarten. They've made some really good friends at daycare. I'm sure they will make many new ones at kindergarten as well.


Speaking of kindergarten, we have the "kindergarten round-up" in mid-April. The school sent us all the paperwork to fill out before the round-up. There is quite a lot of paperwork and requirements to go to kindergarten! I'm curious to see how the eye doctor appointment goes. I was in 1st grade when I started wearing glasses (at that time it was for reading only). I have terrible eyes! Matt's eyes are fine. So, we'll see how the girls fare. Hopefully, they get Matt's genes for their eyes!

No comments: