Sunday, August 11, 2019

Vacation - Day 5

On Thursday, the ladies went shopping while the guys took care of the kiddos.

There's quite the game room in the basement of the house - foosball table, ping pong table and this Pac-Man machine with all sorts of old games (even had Frogger!). I think Morgan would love to have one of these in our house! :)


While the ladies hit the outlet mall, the guys were home with the kiddos. I asked how everything was going and these are the pictures I got. Kids got to go to Oinks for some ice cream!



After we got back, there was a big water balloon fight by the pool!




Morgan vs. Daddy!





Morgan loves nature and bugs. We took SO many nature walks while on vacation. She loves turning over large rocks to see what is underneath. Usually, she finds roly-polies, but one time with Mama, they found a rock with maggots underneath it! Yuck!



We played lots of games while on vacation. Barbie Uno is always a favorite!




Avery loves hanging out with Calvin. Here she is reading him her new book about unicorns.


No comments: