In first grade, the kids all take turns being the star student for a week. They get to bring in pictures of themselves and their families for a board in the hallway. They get to be line leader for the week. And someone from their family gets to come in and read to the class during snack time one day. Morgan was the star student for her class the week before Christmas break. She had a blast picking out the pictures to take and she was super excited that I was coming into read to the class. She picked out a fun book that the kids really enjoyed. She sat next to me while I read with a big smile on her face. She made a big deal of picking me up from the office when I got there and taking me back when I was done. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment