Tuesday, February 25, 2020

P.E. Class

They invited the parents to come for PE classes one day, so I went up for both of the girls classes.

The girls' PE teacher studied dance in college, so we started off with a warm-up dance. For Avery's class, I was in the front facing the kids, so had to do everything backwards. Ha! I smartened up for Morgan's class and stood by her so I could do everything the same way they were doing it!

We did lots of hula hopping, basketball, jump roping and even cup stacking. The kids have been doing this in PE and loving it!



Here is Avery with her best friend, Daphne.


Then, Morgan's class came in and Morgan played basketball most of the time.


Such a fun time! I love seeing the kids during the day at school and get a glimpse of what they get to do while they are away from us!

No comments: