Thursday, December 21, 2023

Gooooooooal!!!!!!

Morgan's team had their second game of the winter season on Wednesday night. Their first game was a big loss (they played against a really good team). This week, they played against a team that was better matched in level. So, the game wasn't one-sided and was more fun to watch. Morgan's team ended up winning 2-0 and she scored one of the goals!

Here's a funny story... Avery and I were upstairs where spectators have to stand. I decided I wanted to get a couple pictures, so she and I headed down to the field. Just as we got down there, Morgan made a run for the goal and scored! So, I actually got pictures!

Here she is getting ready to kick the ball

She kicked it hard (and fell to the ground) and it got by the goalie!

She was so excited and her coach was really excited for her, too!


No comments: