Here she is after recovering... much happier! Unfortunately, her team lost 1-0. I guess there were a lot of questionable calls by the ref at the end of the game after I was gone. The parents and even our Coach were getting really upset (and our Coach is like the most even-keel person).
Sunday, May 19, 2024
Soccer games and dance photos
We started the day off with soccer games for both girls. Morgan was playing indoor at the ARC and Avery was playing at McCullom. I got to Morgan's soccer game just as she got nailed in the face/neck by the ball! Ugh. She recovered and got back out there. I stayed until halftime and then headed over to Avery's game with my parents.
Avery's game was hot! Grandma Ruth met us there as well. Avery scored 2 goals and her team ended up winning by 3 goals (not sure of the final score).
After soccer, Avery had a quick lunch and then headed to Cinderella rehearsal. After rehearsal, she had a photo shoot for her dance recital. She has two dances, so two new costumes. She started out in her Acro costume, which we think looks like an orca or wetsuit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)




No comments:
Post a Comment