Saturday, February 7, 2026

Impromptu sleepover

The girls were hanging with friends Friday night and asked if they could have a couple friends over for a sleepover. Then, I got a text from Avery that five girls were coming over! :) Luckily, we still have stuff from their birthday slumber party a while ago, so I set up the family room for them. Morgan had to go to bed early (like 11pm) and sleep in her own room because she had a basketball game in the morning. But, the other girls were up until the early AM. I brought Milo upstairs and slept in the guest room with him. After the last time we let him upstairs and he ate another sock, I made sure to clean out the room super good before letting him loose in there!

All ready to go!

He was very excited to be upstairs again!

He finally crashed after giving up on getting to sleep downstairs with the girls!


No comments: