Monday, October 27, 2008

Lazy Sundays are the best!

This was the first Sunday in a while that Matt and I were in Chicago and didn't have something planned. It was so awesome!

We went to brunch at Le Peep. Then, we logged in a few hours on the couch watching football and some shows we'd recorded on the DVR. Matt got some napping in, but kept waking himself up with his LOUD snoring. : ) I finally finished up the work I had been putting off for most of the weekend. We managed to pull ourselves off the couch temporarily and go workout later in the afternoon. We did venture outside to the grocery store to pick up stuff for dinner and holy cow... it was SO windy. When we got back, Matt had to weigh down the grill cover so it wouldn't blow away!

Then, more couch time and tv watching. Great day!

No comments: