Before... shots of Patron and SoCo w/lime

After... all gone!

At least we had a few beers to drink!

I reverted back to my college days and joined the young-in's in some drinking games. Definitely not the best decision I've ever made.
I got home before 11pm and Matt sauntered in around 12:30am with Andy. They played Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii for a few (too many) hours.
Saturday morning was a rough one, especially for a certain husband of mine. : ) I had to get up and play flag football at 11am. After that, I veg'd out on the couch while Matt recovered in bed. I think he made it out around 3pm-ish.
We had dinner at the Village Tap with the Reuters. After eating, I hit the wall and was really sleepy. I'm sure I was excellent company right about then!
Sunday, we spent the rainy day inside, worked a little, cleaned up around the condo, recovered some more, basically a whole lotta nothing. I had a major headache because some Greek parade was going on outside our building and they had loud speakers set up on the corners at the stoplights. And they were blaring! It was so annoying!
I definitely felt my age this weekend... a sure sign of getting old = when it takes you two days to recover from a night out drinking! Geesh!
1 comment:
I understand the recovery time! Two days was definitely needed for me.
Post a Comment