Friday, April 30, 2010

I love Fridays

This week has gone by pretty fast, which is always nice.

We had a big win in volleyball on Wednesday night. The other team started off acting like they were expecting an easy win against us (which is strange considering their record isn't that much better than ours, but whatever). But, we took two of the three games and they were none too happy.

Last night, Matt and I went to dinner at The Palm. I still owed him dinner for two bowling bets, so we decided we'd combine them into one really nice dinner out. Matt had a filet, which was amazing and cooked exactly like he requested. I had the sea bass which was equally as tasty and huge!

Today, I had to go pick up my replacement CTA card at lunchtime. I lost the old one and have no idea where it could be. I know it is with my LSAC gym pass, but that doesn't help... because that is lost, too. I'm sure now that I've replaced the CTA pass, I will miraculously find it tomorrow. By the way, I get the impression that the customer service people at the CTA office automatically think you are going to be rude to them, because they start off talking to you with a major attitude. I'm like "whoa, I just said 'hi'"!

I stopped off on my way back to the office at the French Market in the train station. The place was jam packed! With good reason! I walked by the Belgian fry stand and it was packed as well. Can't wait to try that place! : )

Oh, I also picked up some lottery tickets... keeping my fingers crossed! Ahhh, it's nice to dream about the cool stuff we could do with millions of dollars!

Tonight, we're off to see Hot Tub Time Machine with Erin, Ross and Brett!

Happy weekend everyone! : )

No comments: