Wednesday, December 1, 2010
I'm kind of unlucky
Yesterday, I went to make hot tea in our Keurig at work. I put the little k-cup in and pressed start. Then, Niagara Falls happened. Hot tea spilled out from all directions, all over the floor, all over the counter, down the side along the drawers... just awesome. I start grabbing paper towels to clean it up. Just as I'm finishing, a woman comes in and tapes a sign on the machine that says, "Not operational - maintenance called". Um, you are about a minute too late, lady. I just looked at her and laughed. Only I would be the person that decides to make tea in the split second between someone else already figuring out that it's broken, telling the assistants and them putting the sign up on it so no one else uses it. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment