Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Official kick off to the holidays!

This past weekend, I kicked off the holiday season in a big way... I went Xmas shopping a couple of times, sent out a few Xmas cards and partied at the PO's annual Holiday Party! : )

I braved the cold (and blizzard like weather!) to hit the stores early and try to get as many xmas gifts as possible on Saturday and Sunday. I ended up doing the one-for-you, one-for-me a little too much, but there were some pretty good sales, so I couldn't resist! I'm still a long way off from being done, but I've got a couple weeks.

On Sunday, after the blizzard died down, we went to the annual PO Holiday Party. Good times, as usual!

Nice, Brett!

Me and Erin - we both are wearing basically the same thing we had on at last year's party!

Christmas Card 2011???
The beer of choice for the festivities

Grinch or Scrooge?

Danger... shots!

Erin being silly with my camera

Me and Matt

No comments: