Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another fun weekend

* * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Erin and Ross,
Thank you so much for the Reba/George Strait concert tickets! We had a blast! : )
Love, Stacia and Matt

* * * * * * * * * * *

We all met up at Erin's place before the concert for a little pre-party. Then, we went to the concert in style... a huge Hummer limo! So fun!

My mom and Keely

That's  a packed limo!

Andy and Michelle

We made it to the concert! Drink up!

Leann Womack kicked the concert off

Reba was up next!

Love Reba!

This made the concert a little more fun for that husband of mine!

Reba put on a great show... I just love her! Her old co-star, Melissa Peterman, even made a cameo appearance to sing the theme song from their show. Melissa Peterman was a riot!

Next up was George Strait...

That is one good-looking man!

Me and Matt

Brett and Sandi

George Strait sang our wedding song... so, of course Matt and I had to dance. I love that song. Our first dance was one of my favorite parts of our wedding day! : )

We had a different limo on the way home with some psychedelic lighting

It was such a fun time with family and friends and amazing music! : )

2 comments:

Mich said...

soooo fun....although I am still tired!

Keely B said...

Such a blast!! Great pictures!!