| It was such a snowy day! |
| Erin and Keely |
| Ross, Brian and Matt |
We stayed in a huge condo with a kitchen, a couple of fireplaces, a hot tub, the works! It worked out perfectly for our group. I had picked up a bunch of beer and snacks and we ordered in pizzas, played games and had a ton of fun!
| Spotted Cow - a great Wisconsin beer |
Erin gets the award for most vague Catch Phrase clues. Maybe she thought there was a word limit on the clues you could give, not sure. Her most famous clue was "It's a BLANK BLANK BLANK in here!" (all caps indicates the words she yelled very loudly) Just to help you out... the answer is THREE RING CIRCUS. There was definitely a lot going on in the condo, so it made sense after the fact. Another one of her informative clues... "LOWER WACKER"... the correct response is the Batmobile.
Ross gets the award for best recreation of a popular tv show theme song... and by best, I mean worst. He started singing "We are mutants" and the correct answer is... The Addams Family. Seems obvious, right?
On Sunday morning, we were awakened bright and early by the loudest fire alarm I have ever heard in my entire life, no joke! Painful! I was so out of it, I thought it was the alarm clock in our bedroom and was trying to turn it off. I yelled at Matt to help me turn the alarm clock off and he grabbed me and said "its the fire alarm!" Matt had already put on his slippers, grabbed his phone and wallet and was getting ready to go outside if need be. Good thing for me Matt is around, because I was obviously worthless in an emergency. Luckily, the fire alarm turned off quickly and there was no fire.
We stopped off for lunch on our way home. We made it back to Chicago with enough time for a much-needed snooze before bowling. Speaking of bowling, I bowled the best game of my life that night... 232! I was freaking out!
No comments:
Post a Comment