Tonight, our company had an old guys vs. young guys basketball game at a nearby gym. Guess which team Matt was on... yep, the old guys. His team was surprisingly good! At the end of the first game, Matt drove in for a basket (aka "a spectacular circus shot that would have made Lebron James proud" if you're asking him) to tie the game up. There was no overtime, so they left it at that. I think had they kept going, the old guys would have taken it. But, they probably didn't want to play much longer! They all looked a little worse for wear. : )
Afterwards, we went to the "Q Room"... which is the basement of a condo building that one of our coworkers lives in. The place was really cool! It had 4 pool tables, a putting area, darts, ping pong, foosball, tvs and a two lane bowling alley! We ordered pizzas and hung out there. Matt and I even bowled a few games. I bowled awful! Matt bowled really well. I owe him $5. I also owe our neighbor John $10 because I thought I could beat him... but, was sadly very wrong. Good times!
Matt and John were trying to figure out a way we could buy a condo in the building so we could go hang out there every night. We'd probably be bowling there a lot. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment