Matt and I spent the weekend in Rochester visiting with my family. The drive back home was awful - terrible storms! There were times when we couldn't see the cars in front of us! Luckily, everyone made it safely home.
On Saturday night, we grabbed dinner at Wings, etc. Wings + Fuel Tankers = a happy husband!
 |
| Cheers! |
On Sunday, the weather was better, so we ventured outside. Erin and I took Sofie for a walk in the morning. It was more like Sofie taking me for a walk. That dog is strong!
We went to Knights Action Park in the afternoon for some putt-putt. Brett was the big winner... and I was the big loser by far!
 |
| Needless to say... I did not make this putt. |
 |
| My Dad tried to help Sandi - he moved the brick out of the way : ) |
We also hit some golf balls, rode go-karts and hit balls in the batting cage. Despite the humidity, we had a fun time!
That night, Dad grilled out pork chops and kebabs - so good! This weekend definitely did not help with the Punta Cana - bikini diet!
Sofie was quite entertaining for the weekend - she's adorable! I still say she reminds me of a baby deer... all legs!
 |
| Sofie was totally crashed out after all the outdoor time she got this weekend! |
 |
| She's big enough to get to the counter - she wanted pork chops, too! |
 |
| Who me??? I'm perfect! |
 |
| I think she thinks she's much smaller than she really is! |
 |
| Very helpful at cleaning off the dishes! |
 |
| Max was not a big fan of Sofie! |
 |
| Sofie tried really hard, though! |
Matt and I drove back to Chicago this morning and I spent a good portion of the afternoon snoozing on the couch. : )
Next up for tonight... steaks on the grill! Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment