Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Oh, just hit "reply to all"
Today, when I got into work, I had 86 new emails. This is WAY more than I usually have. Apparently, someone sent an email to a distribution list that included the entire company without knowing it. Then, people kept "replying to all" asking why they had received the email or asking to be removed from the email distribution list or commenting that they, too, had recieved the email (my favorite). In addition, we had 3 other emails from people (one from our tech group) saying to stop "replying to all". The word stop was in red and bold! That didn't stop some people, though. Seriously, what is wrong with people?!? I mean, I get it if the first few people screw this up... but, after you've personally received 50+ emails, do you really think the best thing to do is to "reply to all" again? I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they just automatically responded before getting through the rest of their emails. Otherwise, we work with a bunch dummies. Geez!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment