Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Matt!

Yesterday was Matt's birthday, so we went out to Smith and Wollensky to celebrate. We had tons of food and a few drinks and lots of fun! I didn't have my camera, so I have NO pictures of Matt on his birthday. Considering how much he hates getting his picture taken, I will call that a part of his birthday gift! : ) A couple of the pics I took with my iPhone weren't terrible.

Massive piece of chocolate cake for dessert!

Sofie got a few leftovers!

We finished off the night at our place with some euchre (no karaoke, per Matt's request!) and what I like to call "ghetto chocolate martinis". Basically, I just make a chocolate martini with vodka, chocolate syrup and whatever else we have around the house. Usually we have Bailey's, but last night I used skim milk! They weren't all that bad! : ) Of course, this morning, I was re-thinking that decision. Ugh.

Oh, I found this on my camera... forgot I had taken it. Last week, Matt and I went to the Cubs game with work and he really wanted to get a picture with this dude! Too funny!

No comments: