On Saturday night, we went to see the band Chicago at Ravinia. The concert was sold out, but we picked up some lawn tickets from a guy at work who couldn't use them.
We took the Metra up to the park. Erin, Ross, Brett and Sandi hopped on at Ravenswood. Worked out perfectly!
The weather was gorgeous for the concert! Even a little chilly once the sun went down.
I didn't really know what to expect from the concert. I know the more popular Chicago songs, but I didn't realize it was going to be so instrumental. It was like part Jazz concert. They played so many different instruments! We got to hear a few of our favorites. They even threw in a Christmas medley... kind of strange!
It was a fun time! And I got my Ravinia fix in before the season was over! : )

No comments:
Post a Comment