| All the babies home for Christmas |
| Avery all ready for the cold weather |
| Morgan's ready, too |
| Typical Avery sleeping pose |
| Tummy time x 2 |
| No pictures please |
| Avery and Morgan in their favorite chairs |
| Pouting contest - Avery |
| Pouting contest - Morgan |
| I just love this little jeans outfit |
| Chubby cheeks and long eyelashes! |
| Another typical Avery sleeping pose |
| Avery is not so sure what to think of the new abacus |
| She's also suspicious of the caterpillar toy |
| Playtime has taken over our living room |
| I think I can fit this whole thing in my mouth |
| Um, mom... enough with the pictures already! |
1 comment:
Oh the cuteness! Loved seeing them in person this past weekend!
Post a Comment