Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chef Matt

I must say that my husband has turned into quite the cook these days! We have been making an effort to stop ordering food for dinner and actually cook our own meals. We tend to get home from work, too tired to make dinner and take the easy option by ordering food at least 3 times a week. That gets expensive! And it's really not that healthy. So, now we've been cooking our meals for the week on Sundays. By "we", I mean "Matt". Usually, he makes a bunch of stuff on Sunday night while I'm at bowling. We freeze some to have later in the week. We have been eating SO much better (and cheaper!) these past few weeks.

Tonight's creation came from our Crockpot cookbook - Turkey Breast with artichoke parmesan stuffing. It's definitely a keeper!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I might need that recipe! I love me some crockpot.