The girls were 5 months old a week ago, so this is a little late. We didn't go to the doctor this month, so I don't have any updated stats. Although, the girls seem to be getting bigger by the day!
 |
| Morgan - 5 months |
Morgan has become quite the silly girl! She is always smiling and giggling! And she loves to get smiles out of us, too. Her hair continues to grow and stand straight up - she's a fuzzball! She tries to hold her own bottle and is actually pretty good at it. (This is one skill I would love the girls to acquire!) She has found her voice and is using it! She's giving Avery a run for her money on who can babble/screech the loudest!
 |
| Avery - 5 months |
Avery has a couple of new tricks she's mastered this past month. She grabs her feet and puts them in her mouth, which she now does ALL the time. Another new trick of hers is "blowing raspberries". The first time I heard her do it was over the baby monitor in the middle of the night. I could not figure out what was going on, so I went in their room to check it out. There she was, wide awake, just blowing raspberries. She looked at me and smiled, like she was so proud of herself. A surefire way to get her to giggle is to play peek-a-boo! She gets such a kick out it!
The girls are very "grabby" lately and nothing is off limits. If their hands aren't in their mouths, they are grabbing at our mouths, clothes, faces, my hair and especially each other. We are so entertained just watching their antics!
1 comment:
SO CUTE! I love your little black and white montage, especially lower left!
Post a Comment