While I was away in California, the girls had tons of fun with Daddy back at home!
He put them to work at Ms Shannon's house! I asked Avery if she had fun and she said she got sweaty and she hates being sweaty. Ha! That girl doesn't like to be messy and apparently doesn't like to get sweaty either. They also played dress-up and ran through the sprinkler in the backyard.
Here are a couple of videos Matt sent me while I was away. The first is Avery helping Morgan with a puzzle. Avery is playing the role of me in this video... it's funny. I will hand her pieces and say "where does this go?" Avery even makes Morgan say "please" to get the pieces. Ha! The second video is of Avery putting "make-up" on Morgan with (of all things) a band-aid. I guess she thought it looked similar to my make-up sponge. Then, when Avery is all done, Morgan says "pretty!" Oh, these girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment