Saturday, December 10, 2016

Curly!

I bought some curlers for the girls to sleep in, not really thinking they would actually do it. But, Avery absolutely loves curly hair and asks to have curlers in her hair every night now! Morgan could take it or leave it. As long as the curlers are out of her way, she will keep them in. And her hair is so long and thick that it requires a lot of curlers and she isn't all that happy with it. She tells me it hurts her neck. :)






Then, one night for fun, I put only the smallest curlers in Avery's hair. Not just in the pony tails like we had been, but just all over her head. I actually couldn't believe she slept in them like that. She had some crazy fluffy hair the next day! Considering her hair is SO stick straight and baby fine, this was quite a change! But, she loves it. Thinks she looks like a princess.


No comments: