Saturday, June 29, 2019

Family Reunion

We spent a weekend in the Dells for a reunion with my extended family. Some I haven't seen since I was little. Some I didn't even recognize or remember their names. Yep, we have a large family and they are spread all the over the US. It's hard to get everyone together, but my cousins organized it all and we had a great turnout.

The place we stayed was straight out of the 80's. I expected to see a picture of Chevy Chase or Dan Akroyd and John Candy on the wall or something! It was like the Great Outdoors meets Vacation! ;) But, it was a fun weekend and the weather turned out great. The girls got lots of swimming and beach time in.

Enjoying dinner at Moosejaw

With cousin Nolan

Snack time at the beach

Getting ready to kayak on the lake

Kayaking with Daddy

Finding seashells on the beach


Avery's turn to kayak


Making sand castles on the beach

Playing in the lake








Happy Birthday to Mama


All this fun is exhausting

S'mores by the bonfire






Helping the entertainment with Old McDonald's Farm




Group photo

The kiddos

Stop off at McDonald's on the way home

Crashed out after a fun weekend


No comments: