Thursday, June 27, 2019

Summer Camp

We have a lot of camps set up for this summer. I wasn't sure what the girls would like to do best, so I just signed the girls up for a variety of different camps. We shall see what their favorites are at the end of summer!

 First day of summer camp at the YMCA

First day of animal adventure camp at the Double J Horse Ranch
At the animal adventure camp, each day was a different animal theme. One day was all about goats and they made treats for a goat. Then there was chicken day, and the girls said they had to clean out the chicken coop and it was gross. Ha! Here they are feeding a tortoise.


The girls also did an adventure camp through the park district. They got to go to Medieval Times for lunch one day and to the Sea Lion Aquatic Park for a field trip another day. They really liked all the field trips! This was the hottest week yet this summer and they spent the whole day outside. I'm pretty sure Morgan had fun... she was so sweaty, dirty and tired when I picked her up each day!




After a particularly hot day, we walked up to 7-11 and got push pops for a cold treat!




No comments: