Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Quarantine - Day 12: Pajama Day

Pajama Day at Wilken School. I get lots of pictures from Wilken School each day, so I know what the kiddos are up to. :)

Working out with weights

Gotta build up that strength!

Avery reading to the stuffed animals

Q-Tip painting


Snack time and FaceTime with Papa

E-learning worksheets

Face-painting - unicorn

Face-painting - they added bangs to her!

Hanging out with cousin Grayson

Lunchtime picnic

Walking back to our house after lunch

Collecting "nature" along the way

Checking out the pond and ducks
This morning, after I dropped the kiddos off at Erin's house, I ran to pick up a few things from the store. I didn't find everything I wanted at Target, so ran into Jewel on my way back. Stores have started having "senior hours" where only people over 60 or 65 can shop. Cuts down on exposure to other people's germs and also hopefully the shelves are stocked so they can actually get stuff they need. Well, I'm walking through Jewel grabbing my ranch dressing and some older person yells at me "you look pretty young for 65!". I looked around and there were a lot of seniors shopping, but also a Dad and his kids and other people my age. After I checked out, I looked at the door and there was a small flyer that said senior hours were on Tu/Th mornings from 7-9am. But, at Jewel, it's not mandatory that you are older, it's just they get preference according to this flyer. I was there at 8:55AM, so that was the tail end of senior hours anyway. But, of course, I did feel bad after that. I looked up all the stores' senior hours when I got home, so I wouldn't make that mistake again. Some stores have been making you show ID to get in during these times.

No comments: