Sunday, September 20, 2020

Quarantine: Backyard campout

With the gorgeous cooler weather, we decided to camp out in the backyard. We had a fire and made s'mores for dessert. It was definitely a chilly night. I think the temps got down in the mid 40's! I ended up cuddling with the girls on one side of the tent and Matt was on the other. He tends to snore. Ha! But, actually, what kept waking me up was the train! I guess there is construction going on overnight and when the trains go through, they honk continually to alert the workers. So, I got to hear that until about 3:00, then it stopped for a couple of hours. Despite that and the chilly weather, I slept pretty good.

Watching Daddy get the rain shield secured on the top

Pretending to sleep

All ready to go!

Roasting marshmallows for s'mores










 

No comments: