Avery spent the weekend at White Pines Ranch in Oregon, IL with the Girl Scouts. Nine girls and four moms went (2 of which are the troop leaders). They stayed in a dorm with bunk beds, ate in a cafeteria and did tons of fun activities. They went on hay rides, sang songs around a campfire, went horseback riding twice, shot archery, walked through a cemetery, looked for fossils, learned horsemanship, line danced... I'm sure I'm missing some! This is the longest I've gone without talking to her! She didn't get too homesick and said she'd love to go back! So, I'll say it was a great weekend! Here are some pictures the moms shared with us!
 |
| Lizzie, Avery and Bianca on the hay ride |
 |
| Avery getting ready for the ride |
 |
| Fossil hunting - Bianca, Avery and Neena |
 |
| Maebel, Lila, Caroline, Ava, Lizzie, Neena, Lucy, Bianca, Avery |
 |
| Maebel, Lila, Caroline, Ava, Lizzie, Neena, Lucy, Bianca, Avery |
 |
| Avery and Caroline getting ready to ride |
 |
| The girls ready to ride horses |
 |
| Group photo with the moms! |
 |
| Bianca and Avery |
 |
| Country line dancing! |
 |
| Another horseback ride |
No comments:
Post a Comment