Morgan's team played on Saturday at 2:00 against Hay. It was a really hot day! Morgan pitched in the 1st and 4th innings and did great. According to the stats, Morgan gave up zero hits and one run (zero earned) over those two innings, striking out two and walking one. Their team ended up winning 13 to 6!
Morgan had an awesome play at home while pitching. She tagged a person trying to steal home! I was live streaming from my phone, so I took no pictures. But, I screen shotted from the video footage (so it's not good).
Here Morgan is getting ready to pitch:
Here she goes... Morgan grabbed the ball and ran over to cut the runner off before getting to home.
And she's out! :)
We had to leave a little early to run home, so Morgan could change for her soccer game.
No comments:
Post a Comment