We grabbed lunch at Bryan's and then relaxed a bit until the softball game. The field was still in decent shape, so the game was on! Morgan had a great game! She had a few hits and scored a few times. She got to pitch one inning and got two strikeouts and also tagged a girl out at home plate who was stealing from third base! We celebrated with some ice cream at Every Day's a Sundae! I didn't get any pictures and the one video I got of her hit is like a second long because I started cheering and dropped my phone! :) But here it is:
On Sunday, we really didn't have too much going on, so we went to check out the Sky Zone that opened up recently by us.
On Sunday night, Ruth came over for dinner and we caught up with her. We hadn't seen her in a while!
The girls are excited for their birthday... only a few days until they are 12 - I can't believe it!






No comments:
Post a Comment