Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We have a wedding planner!

Now that we have a place to get married, we have officially been assigned a wedding planner, Stephanie. Let's just hope this one does a better job than Tina (our former wedding planner that pulled the disappearing act on us!) We were holding off on sending in our formal complaint about Tina until we knew we had everything taken care of with this new place. Our new hotel is a sister property of the hotel Tina works for, so I had this horrible dream that she would somehow get assigned to our wedding after all... and then I'd just cry.

Speaking of dreams, I have been having the craziest dreams about the wedding reception we're having in Chicago. In one dream, I am running around and can't find the room where the reception is being held in and I miss the whole thing! I keep walking into other parties and don't recognize anyone. On a side note, one room had Beatles impersonators... I have NO IDEA where that came from! I finally run into my mom after the party and she tells me how much fun she had. I also wasn't even wearing my wedding dress. I was dressed in black pants and a white shirt. How weird is that! In another one, it was the same thing, but I was trying to find somewhere to change into my wedding dress and I kept riding on escalators (kind of like the ones at Macy's) and I could never find the right floor that the reception was on. I was all upset because I never saw Matt or the DJ all night. Not sure why I cared so much about the DJ, but whatever. Needless to say, definitely not a restful sleep!

No comments: