Work is interesting today... lots of talk and speculation around the office about what's going to happen in the future with this whole merger. We had a meeting to discuss the merger and what leadership knows up to this point. Of course, it's only been one day since the big announcement, so we really didn't hear anything that earth-shattering yet. Sounds like we'll be waiting a little while before we know more specifics... like stuff that will actually affect my day-to-day job.
Yesterday, I went to see Transformers at the IMAX. At first, I thought I was going to end up with motion sickness because they kept doing these scenes with things spinning, etc., but by the end, I didn't even notice it. The movie was great! Seeing it at the IMAX was awesome! I wish I could see all movies like that! : )
I love short weeks! What's even better is that this week, we get to dress casual and wear jeans all week. Of course, I forgot that this morning and put on my normal work outfit. I even ironed a shirt to wear. Sometimes, I am a stupid girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment