Thursday, June 4, 2009

Uneventful week

So, really nothing too exciting is going on this week.

Matt and I finally finished the last season of Grey's Anatomy, so we're all caught up. Watching those shows back to back is rough. They are all so sad! It's like I need a break in between... maybe throw in an episode of the Golden Girls or something! : )

Last night, Matt and I decided to give Decero another shot for dinner. We've had little luck with this place... TERRIBLE service. The food is alright, but the guac is really good. The reviews are all positive, so we must be missing something, right? We got there and it was a half hour wait for a table, so we bailed. I guess they'll have to redeem themselves to us another day. Instead, we went to the old stand-by, Beer Bistro. Of course, we pick the worst night of the week to go (in terms of the specials they have). $2 cans + no food specials. Oh well. As usual, we managed to spend twice as much on alcohol as we did on food.

I came into work early today for a conference call with the Netherlands... but it got canceled. Awesome. This is the second time that's happened for this particular conference call.

We found out today our flights to the Bahamas had a schedule change. Our flight there was supposed to leave early from Chicago and get us to the Bahamas by noon. Now, they've changed it so we leave four hours later, have a longer layover in Miami and get into the Bahamas by 5pm. Not awesome. I hate feeling like I'm traveling all day to get somewhere... especially somewhere that doesn't require you to have to travel all day to get to. This isn't Europe, people!

No comments: